Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let's Get Physical


For YW's, the girls had planned an 80s exercise activity.  Chicka was all about getting dressed up for the activity, while Abby was still searching for something to wear.  Chicka was a "Maniac on the Floor".  Abby was surprised I knew so much about what to wear.  I reminded her that I had graduated in the prime of the 80s.  She looked at me as if to say, "You're THAT old?!?"  Leg warmers, headbands, side pony tails, "Flashdance" style t-shirts over tank tops, big earrings, and layering completed their look.  They worked out to Richard Simmons and had a great time!  I think they look great!  Maybe I'd be more motivated to work out if I pulled out the old leg warmers and spandex shorts!

Abby and Easton looking more like Jane Fonda and Olivia Newton-John!

1 comment:

Janeal said...

Taylor this was such a FUN night!! I felt bad that I didn't have blue eye shadow and a head band. The girls really got into it and Richard Simmons even made some of them sore :) Not to mention the great treats after!! Thanks!