Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Going to Girls Camp

Lucky me!  I still get to go to Girls' Camp this next summer!  I was just called to be one of the SYL Leaders!  I am so excited; SYL girls are the bubbles, the happy greeters, the goofy cheerleaders, the more mature examples, the spiritual leaders, the big sisters, the pranksters, the fun each year at camp!  Evan has already agreed to be our chef, so I can focus on other matters.  I get to serve with one of the most amazing ladies in our stake.  I nearly jumped out of my chair with excitement when I was asked to serve.  I've already got my camp ideas turning around in my head.  So much fun!  I LOVE GIRLS' CAMP!

1 comment:

Therol's Life!!!!!!!!!!! said...

Oh my word are you SERIOUS!! Yah for you I am so excited for you! I had no idea, who is working with you!! You will do such a fantastic job!! I have to say I am really jealous hehe!!