Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Saturday Chores

Don't you just love the not-so-positive feedback received when it's time to line out the chores for the day? You can see how excited Abby is about chores! Thank goodness her sweet and tidy friend, Chesnee, was here to assist them with her fine organizational skills!
My girls have too many clothes to keep track of even though there are days when they have "nothing to wear", so I told them they needed to muck out their closets and get rid of clothes they don't wear or have outgrown. Abby has an aversion to anything pink, so out went all the pinks. I miss those cutsy, princess days when they would wear anything mom wanted them to. They are growing up too fast!

2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

Nothing like a little spring cleaning. My girls think it is the end of the world if they have to do chores....guess Summer isn't looking to good for them.

Shoecrazy Sue said...

I was just telling Lissi the same thing about picking out their clothes as toddlers-it was such FUN. I always miss it, especially in the spring with the cute easter dresses. Those were fun days picking out their outfits! Now I hardly can guess what the princess will like!