Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Family Flicks

Looking for some good movies? I don't watch movies a lot because there's not a theatre here. I don't usually reserve the latest movies early enough, and I don't have time, but this weekend I managed to fit four movies into my schedule and got some ironing done while I enjoyed them all! Each one of these movies inspires, shows what really matters in life, and teaches life lessons for all ages to learn by. I have to say that I just love Greg Kinnear! He is so versatile in his acting roles!

GhostTown is funny, heartwarming, and makes you realize how important it to treat others well every day.

Flash of Genius is based on a true story. How one man's invention was taken by the Ford dealership. His persistance nearly ruined his life, but in the end he got what he deserved. Money isn't what matters in the end.

The Boy in Striped Pajamas is set during WWII times. A young boy makes friends with another boy in a concentration camp not knowing they are not supposed to be friends. Teaches tolerance for differences and how wrong some choices are.

The Express is another true story about Ernie Davis winning the Heizman Trophy during a time when segregation still existed and even in sports, things were not always fair or right. Dreams can come true no matter what your background or experiences have told you.

No comments: