Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

First Signs of Spring!


Well. . . I made it through January; February flew by, and now March is definitely here coming in like a lion with very windy days. I've hardly made time to blog our happenings. It's been a busy month with basketball games out of town and in town, Girls' Camp meetings starting up, YW's, and fundraising for the DC trip, in addition to all the other usual craziness around here. I just count my blessings that I always have something to do and can never remember being bored. I love that the days are becoming longer and Spring will be here before I know it! Coming home from school today, I noticed that my neighbor's daffodils have popped out! What a cheerful bit of color they are on a cold, blustery day! I love daffodils! They always promise of warmer days ahead. Just four weeks until Spring Break! Yahoo!!

No comments: