Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sandstone Elementary Celebrates 10 Years

I was invited back to Sandstone Elementary to celebrate their tenth year. It was so good to see everyone again. We were the "dream team" as Principal Cottam referred to us. Most of us had worked together before we opened this new school, but working together to open a brand new school with each of us having the same visions and goals was truly one of the very best years I have ever experienced in my teaching career! It was an amazing year of teaching before we decided to move to Lincoln County. Nearly all of the original faculty and staff were present for the reunion, so we had to take a picture! (Scrapbook/Blog moment!)

2 comments:

The Phillips said...

Hey I see Stieg's kindergarden teacher, Mrs. Bundy hard to believe that was so long ago.

Jo-Mamma said...

How funny! I LOVE Mikell Bundy! I taught at Phelps Elementary (Hildale)after she transferred to Panorama. Then I transferred to Panorama and we were both selected to be on the new faculty to open up Sandstone! It was an awesome year and she was always so much fun! Everyone LOVED her! I bet Stieg was a cutie even then!