Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

TIME OUT FOR WOMEN


I spent a wonderful weekend with Whitney and Linda (mom-in-law)at Time Out For Women (TOFW). It was inspirational, uplifting, humorous, and the very thing I need from time to time. I highly recommend this to any woman, whether of the LDS faith or not, it brings hope and peace in a world of uncertainty, wickedness, and many other challenges that often cloud our vision of what life is really all about. The theme was "Sweet Assurance". It certainly gave me that sweet assurance of knowing certain truths that help me through life as a wife, mother, teacher, friend, and church member. The schedule is already out for next year's tour. They're coming to Las Vegas on October 22-23. Mark your calendars now and join me for this annual event!

No comments: