Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Halloween 2009

It is fun to celebrate Halloween in a small town where the school puts on the annual Halloween carnival, kids are safe to trick-or-treat in the neighborhood, and when all the candy is gone, we can turn the lights out and not have our pumpkins smashed in the road! Our girls are more interested in hanging out with friends rather than door to door knocking for treats. Chicka was a flapper girl and Abby was a blue witch (whatever that is). Whitney came home and did hair and makeup. Check out their eye lashes! Ooo-la-la!


1 comment:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Such glamorous girls!! Tell Whit I expect her to do eyelashes for me when I visit! Darling costumes! I hope you went to Janet's for me and got popcorn balls!!