Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Monday, July 13, 2009

Headed for Lake Powell

Whew! I can check "update blog" off my list of things to do before vacation! I had started a few posts, but didn't get them completed until today! It has been a busy couple of weeks as summers usually are but in a good, relaxing way mostly. We also had the annual Schimbeck Reunion last weekend over the 4th of July, but my camera wasn't working, so I'll have to get pics from the sis-in-laws after Lake Powell!

Must haves for Lake Powell:

1. Sunscreen, aloe vera, and lip protection
2. Plenty of water & ice
3. Shade Tent
4. Plenty of food & snacks
5. Reading material and lounge chair
6. Life jackets
7. Boat, kayak, jet skiis, or other water toys
8. Flip flops, hat, sunglasses
9. Money, Husband and kids, friends, extended family, etc.
10. Oh. . . and a swimsuit for daylight hours! LOL

Thanks for reading my blog and commenting...it's like getting a letter in the mail instead of bills!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Wish we could be there. Have fun!

Amber Lee said...

Have fun! I've only been to LP twice--in high school--but I thought it was a blast!

Shoecrazy Sue said...

WOW!now that is an update! Wish I were at the lake! Congrats to Evan, he will do good things. Chan is still talking about his bonding time with Uncle Evan. Happy late b-day to miss Abby. Whitneys roomie is adorable, hope she can handle the Schimbecks!! Got to go, headed to the beach and seafood buffet here in Cabo!