Whew! I can check "update blog" off my list of things to do before vacation! I had started a few posts, but didn't get them completed until today! It has been a busy couple of weeks as summers usually are but in a good, relaxing way mostly. We also had the annual Schimbeck Reunion last weekend over the 4th of July, but my camera wasn't working, so I'll have to get pics from the sis-in-laws after Lake Powell!
Must haves for Lake Powell:
1. Sunscreen, aloe vera, and lip protection
2. Plenty of water & ice
3. Shade Tent
4. Plenty of food & snacks
5. Reading material and lounge chair
6. Life jackets
7. Boat, kayak, jet skiis, or other water toys
8. Flip flops, hat, sunglasses
9. Money, Husband and kids, friends, extended family, etc.
10. Oh. . . and a swimsuit for daylight hours! LOL
Thanks for reading my blog and commenting...it's like getting a letter in the mail instead of bills!