Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Never a Dull Moment

See Abby.  See Chesnee.  See MREs.

 See Abby eat.  See Chesnee eat.  See them enjoy and smile!
Why you ask?  I don't know.  Abby & Chesnee have always come up with weird, funny, and curious things to do and try since they were little.  I wonder about these girls sometimes.  At least they know how to plan for a cheap and easy date some day!
See Stephanie.  See Whitney.  See smashed bananas.
See them cooking together with their matching t-shirts!  They are my "swins" . . . twin sisters as their professors have been known to call them.  They are good friends and have so much in common.  Steph is my new adopted daughter.  They are student teaching at the same school and making life so much fun when they are together!!

 See my bedding.  See Steph, Abby, Whit, and Tay in my new bedding cuddling on Saturday morning.
Hear them giggling, talking, planning, teasing, scheming and more giggling.
Hear them having our "Saturday morning chat" without me!!
See them faking sleep as I tell them to get out of my bed.  See them trying to look all sweet, innocent, and cozy hoping I'll let them be!  Oh my. . . why do they have their own beds again?!?
Here Pepper!!  C'mon girl!  Let's go wake up the girls!!!!


1 comment:

Shoecrazy Sue said...

Nom nom nom......NOT! Who eats MRE's willingly besides those two? Glad everyone loves your new bedroom!