Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Monday, February 1, 2010

Ice Skating at Dixie Igloo



This past Saturday began very early for our YW/YM group! Leaving the church at 6:00 am, we drove to St. George for EFY where we enjoyed listening to three Seminary teachers who were funny, inspirational, and motivating. Whitney met up with us after EFY. Eating at Golden Corral is always a hit; then we all went ice skating at the Dixie Igloo. It was a lot of fun! I went ice skating quite a bit growing up in Sanpete County, however, you would never know it by the way I shuffled along the side or held onto Whitney's hand for dear life! Abby rollerblades a lot, so she whizzed by us each time laughing at her clutsy mother and sisters. We definitely want to go back when it is less crowded so we can improve our skills!






2 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds like a wonderful day...I didn't know there was an ice skating rink in St. George!

Anonymous said...

Dear "Jobabylin"....it's so fun looking at your "blog" and finding out the latest news...what my kids & grandkids have been up to!" I wish I saw more of you. Doug & I just got back from a trip to Arizona and it was 70 degrees in Lake Havasu...felt really good! Love, Mom