Lady Lynx Softball

Lady Lynx Softball
Kanab, Utah

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Yes, it's true. . .I had another birthday. The family said since I post everyone else's b-days, I should post mine; however, they said "NO" about posting me in my new 40-something birthday suit. Anyway, I had a great day. The girls and I joined friends at Kershaw-Ryan for a picnic and swim. Abby had a softball game in Pioche and Evan gave me money to buy my own cheeseburger and soda at the concession stands while he coached! Wow! Since he outdid himself on Mother's Day less than a month ago, I told him I'd take care of my birthday. He just doesn't get the whole "spa" thing.

I have always loved having a birthday in June because I'm out of school and can do whatever I want to. On Monday I'll be joining girlfriends at the spa for some pampering and relaxing. That will be a treat! Thanks Evan for being so understanding!!

2 comments:

Plain Jame said...

Happy Birthday! We were going to have someone do the high school marquee in Enterprise for Shell's big 40th, but we figured she'd just kill us... so we opted for flowers...

Shoecrazy Sue said...

I wish I were there to celebrate. Thanks Heavens for your families wisdom on saying x nay on the birthday suit photos! Too much to think about!