Wednesday, October 15, 2008
10 Things I Like/Hate About Being 40ish...
1. All my kids are potty-trained and reading well (at the same time sometimes)!
2. My kids can fend for themselves on occasion.
3. I can usually take a nap without interruption.
4. I can embarrass my kids without even trying to.
5. I can say "NO" without guilt and not care what others think of me.
6. I'm okay with Evan cooking meals and decorating the house better than me.
7. I am comfortable with myself whether I'm dressed up or not.
8. I can indulge in things for myself occasionally.
9. I am more patient and flexible.
10. I prioritize my life better than ever!
1. The "battle of the bulge" is more difficult.
2. I hate waxing.
3. I can no longer wear any old pair of shoes without suffering.
4. I can no longer eat anything I want to (without immediate results).
5. I have to act my age and be responsible.
6. I have gray hair popping up everywhere.
7. I have to dress my age or close to it.
8. I say things I never thought I would say. . . "Because I said so!"
9. I have to draw the rest of my eyebrows on.
10. I'm too weak and fat to slolem ski!